The Orlando and Tampa-based CPAs, tax attorneys and IRS Enrolled Agents of The Pappas Group have more than fifty years combined experience developing tax minimization strategies for individual and business taxpayers.
After the tax year ends, it is too late to do anything to reduce your tax liability. Tax planning must take place throughout the tax year.
Many tax professionals operate as data entry technicians. They take the information their clients provide to them and input it into a fancy tax software program that spits out a cookie-cutter tax return. In short, they do little or no tax planning. The tax professionals of The Pappas Group regularly monitor our tax clients during the tax year for opportunities to reduce or minimize their federal and state income tax liabilities.
Remember, after the tax year closes, it is too late to do anything to reduce your tax liability. Tax planning must take place throughout the tax year.
Here are some of the tax planning strategies we consider for our individual and business clients:
- Capital asset disposition planning
- Income deferral tax planning
- Expense acceleration tax planning
- Accounting method tax planning
- Depreciation analysis and tax planning
- Loss carryback and carryforward tax planning
- Job expenses tax planning
- Automobile expenses tax planning
- Rental loss deduction tax planning
Call or contact us before the year ends to discuss your tax situation and help with possible tax planning strategies appropriate for you and your business. The consultation is free.